Thursday, January 3, 2008



Hi all! Welcome to my new means of keeping in touch! It's a new year and boy, is my to-do list long for 2008!

We want to fix up a nursery for our new baby girl due in May and also make some changes in Ben and Ethan's room. The biggest to-do is scrapbooking. Ben is 7 years old, Ethan is 3, and I haven't done anything yet! You could say I'm 10 years behind! It's gotta get caught up before kid #3 shows up! Aaaaah! This pregnancy has been a tougher one, so let's see how much I can do.

Sorry to everyone for our not sending Christmas cards out last month, I wasn't feeling very well when it was time to be getting photos and a Christmas card is so much cooler with a photo, so we never sent any. Hopefully this blog can give a better update on us anyway.

We tried on Thanksgiving to get just a snapshot of our little fam, but neither Tad nor I loved the pics. We had Brooke take them outside and it was just too cold - we all lost our patience really fast. I've posted a couple of them anyway, they're the most recent. Brooke takes good pics, usually, but I decided my camera wasn't very good. Thank goodness Taddy gave me a sweet fancy new camera for Christmas! The pics should get better from here on! Until next post!

4 comments:

jbond said...

Yeah! I am so happy you are blogging! LOVE IT! Love your pic!

Jaimee

Unknown said...

Hey Bon!! So funny! I already did one of these. But then I found myspace and figured I didn't need both so I deleted it. Maybe I will make a new one. Talk to you later! -Brooke

Jamie said...

Hi Bonnie! Wow! So great to see pics of your family. Ben is so grown up and Ethan - what a cutie! Can't believe I haven't met him yet. Congrats on the new bun in the oven - shoot for May 18th - good date! Keep in touch and be sure to let me know when you post more!

Jamie

momlinson said...

I love it, Bonnie. What a great way for everyone to keep up with your family. You think you've got snow? Come take some pics of my yard!