Friday, May 23, 2008

Hi all, Lots of catching up to do! I can't believe snow was the last big thing! First, I was big! here's a pic of me bursting at the seams at about 37 or 38 weeks.

Now our biggest news is actually quite little. Kate Miriam arrived on Wednesday, May 14, 2008 at 7:46 a.m. She surprised us by weighing in at a mere 6 lbs. 13 oz. Our boys were both bigger.

She has Daddy's beautiful olive skin, a bit of black hair, and her eyes look dark. I had hopes that she would get Daddy's gorgeous multi-color hazel eyes, and I can't rule it out, but brown is definitely possible too. It's hard to tell for certain now.




Little Katie complained with her eyes wide open for at least half an hour right after she was born. She was alert and grabbing at the nurses as she cried. Then she settled down and has cried very little since. The only thing she gets ticked about is Mom not feeding her fast enough. Maybe she knows she's got some growing to do to catch up to her brothers!









2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sooo cute. Especially for a barely born new born. She doesn't look puffy or funny or anything. She is just beautiful.

Ereksons said...

Dad was just telling me yesterday what a doll she is... I must agree! Takes after her mother, and her aunts too I guess! ;)